• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Trio of Golden poison dart frog

Xerman_78

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rockledge, FL
I have a trio of Golden poison dart frogs that are sub-adults, I am selling them as a group, so it will be $300+shipping. Serious inquiries only. You can text me at my phone number (321)-292-0021, or my email which is [email protected]
 
Sincere and friendly question: why not simply post photos in the ad?

It isn't hard to do, and it really does make buyers more willing to pursue the transaction if the seller is up front with everything right out of the gate. The 'text for photos' bit is often used by scammers -- which I'm not saying you are -- so many of us are kind of gun shy in such a situation.
 
I do have photos of the animals that I am offering, but the reason I don't post them with my listing, because there is a fee with this site if you want a listing with photos, and I don't want to pay for that when I am getting out of this hobby.
 
I do have photos of the animals that I am offering, but the reason I don't post them with my listing, because there is a fee with this site if you want a listing with photos, and I don't want to pay for that when I am getting out of this hobby.

No, there is not a fee to post photos in your ads.
 
Back
Top