• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale True USCB ETB

RichZ

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Nassau,NY,USA
Hello all. I’m still on the fence about selling these and throwing out some feelers if their is any interest.

I have 3 True USCB Northern Emerald Tree Boas produced by me . Babies dropped on 10/14/2020
They’re huge and beautiful and unsexed

The parents are USCB 2015 I’ve had since 2016.
If I do decide to sell it will not be until I get them well started and will only be local sales pickup/ meet in Long Island NY area

Please no lowball offers. I know what they’re worth and I know that true CBB ETBs don’t come around often.
Thanks for your interest

Last pic is the sire
Lots of white bolts on him
 

Attachments

  • EF183F21-D7FB-4626-9960-C98435050BD6.jpg
    EF183F21-D7FB-4626-9960-C98435050BD6.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 1,250
  • A7E2D835-3DB8-4170-87A3-9223B953EDE6.jpg
    A7E2D835-3DB8-4170-87A3-9223B953EDE6.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 25C44883-FC41-4BD6-B7C4-41BC0B9724E1.jpg
    25C44883-FC41-4BD6-B7C4-41BC0B9724E1.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 1,136
Back
Top