• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

two eastern box turtles

lhill7

New member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
myrtle beach, sc
I have 2 EBTs that need to be rehomed. Please send me a msg if interested
 

Attachments

  • CAM01033.jpg
    CAM01033.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 600
  • CAM01031(2).jpg
    CAM01031(2).jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 553
  • CAM01034.jpg
    CAM01034.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 563
Eastern Box turtles

I am totally new to this turtle forum, I don't even know how to put a post on yet, but my name is Brenda, and I am 65 and live in Ohio, where box turtles are almost extinct. I have built a turtle sanctuary at my house , and I have one male box turtle. I'm hoping to get several females so eventually I can return turtles to the wild. I have helped with Animal Rescue in Ohio, and I have a heart for all animals. I would give yours a loving home if you would consider letting me have them. Thanks, Brenda
 
When I was a kid in elementary school, I wondered how our country was ranked 14th in literacy rate at the time. Some replies have helped immensely.

Guys/girls/robots, this ad was posted a long time ago.
 
When I was a kid in elementary school, I wondered how our country was ranked 14th in literacy rate at the time. Some replies have helped immensely.

Guys/girls/robots, this ad was posted a long time ago.


Now thats some funny stuff:)

Soooo......what your saying is.....there isn't a chance!?!?
 
Back
Top