• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

two headed hognose

Hoggirl

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Atlanta, ga
I had this baby hatch today and i am in complete shock. This is my first time ever even hatching eggs lol. I had a good hatch rate 13/14 eggs made it. I lost one early on. These eggs are from a normal female het albino and an albino male. Kept at 84 degrees and hatched at day 49.
2iswhtv.jpg
 
Wow! I hope s/he makes it! I know some snakes with two heads that have led 'full lives' Congrats on the babies!
 
This baby is still alive he hasn't eaten yet although seemed very interested the other day. I will try again very soon.
 
I really want to see how it does. I don't want to sell an animal that is just going to die on someone shortly after. These pics are not long after it hatched so there is still some shed stuck on it.
10qdk7k.jpg

2ih5oqw.jpg

2mxepaf.jpg

xqamu0.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top