• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Two tiger females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmitchell2001

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Location
Texas
I have two tiger females that I have to move. I really do not want to get rid of them, but must make space for new retics. They are both 03 from Bob Clark. They are also feeding on large f/t rats weekly, they are both around seven ft. I will let both of them go for 500 shipped, or 250.00 a peice plus shipping.

E-mail me at [email protected] or call at 979-830-3994

Thanks.
 
Thanks for the offers, but I can not do any trades. It would beat the purpose if I were to get another animal for one, or both of the tigers.
 
I also have a 03 female yellowhead possible het from Bob Clark that is about the same size of the two tigers. She is also eating very well on f/t large rats. She is 250 plus shipping. I can make a good deal if you wanted all three.
 
The two female tigers are sold. I still have the 03 female yellowhead poss het for albino.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top