• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Tyrone Morton

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Just purchased a KILLER hypo Whiteside bull from Tyrone. Throughout the whole thing he would always get back to me the same day I would email him and was completely honest about everything. I had asked about him a few days before I got paid so understandably he told me he was leaving the ad up til it was in the mail but with how many payday promises that get broke I'd have done the same. The snake showed up yesterday and he actually packed it like it was coming to Colorado in December! One of the best pack jobs I ever seen. And the animal himself if I would have held back if I hatched him. Very healthy solid chunk of muscle awesome paint job! I'd recommend Tyrone any day!
 
So I just wanted to add to this thread. The Whiteside is doing great still and I was fortunate to purchase one of his raspberry project males. I was just blown away by the original when he posted him on Ks and now I have the privilege of owning one of his babies! Both animals are alert, well taken care of well fed, strong just all around healthy. He has been such a good person to work with and his love and pride he takes shows through in the animals. I am so excited to be a part of the raspberry project now. After both of our transactions I felt it was appropriate to back up my first post because Ty really is one of the good guys!

Thanks again
 
Back
Top