• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

UGH! 3 hours no power and 90 degrees!

That sucks but we lost power for over 24 hours a couple years back and I had a load of eggs cooking and it didn't seem to have any noticeable impact on the hatch times or success rates.

Best of luck.

Chris
 
and lots of eggs in the bator!!!!!!!

This season's too light to worry about it, but I think I'm going to have to get a generator next year, for just such an occasion. Good luck, but I'm sure they'll be fine...if only your nerves do as well! :reddevil:
 
Dang that sucks. Power went out on us last week cause of srp had a transformer blow up. I think it was out for 4hrs, my eggs are still fine the temp in the bator only went down to 87.8 (from 89.5) I wasn't worried cause it didn't get hotter than 90 inside.

I hope the power turns on soon!!! Keep us updated.
 
Back
Top