• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ugly

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
He looks ugly in his dark phase
 

Attachments

  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 136
His color doesn't show good when he is in his dark phase. :(
 
If Steve wants to admit that his snake has ugly moments, who are we to dispute that. (In fact, if this is the snake I think it is, I agree.....he is ugly-ish in his his dark phase.) It's not like he's saying its an ugly snake - he's posted other pics, and he's actually pretty happy with it.
Some of my snakes have ugly moments - Steve and I CAN'T be the only ones to have recognized this.



Did you ever resolve his identity crisis, Steve?




(I didn't say gender confusion......though the snake does like to dress up in reds and oranges, and then he's pretty...so pretty)
 
If Steve wants to admit that his snake has ugly moments, who are we to dispute that. (In fact, if this is the snake I think it is, I agree.....he is ugly-ish in his his dark phase.) It's not like he's saying its an ugly snake - he's posted other pics, and he's actually pretty happy with it.
Some of my snakes have ugly moments - Steve and I CAN'T be the only ones to have recognized this.



Did you ever resolve his identity crisis, Steve?




(I didn't say gender confusion......though the snake does like to dress up in reds and oranges, and then he's pretty...so pretty)
Exactly.
Still not 100% on the identity. :rofl:

Here he is in his light phase all colored up.
Beautiful IMO when he is in this phase. Dark and dull IMO when he isn't.
Overall this guy is awesome but he has his moments when I look at him and go "WOW!" and other time when I go "UGH!".
Thankfully he has more wows than ughs or he wouldn't be here. :D
 

Attachments

  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top