• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Unofficial Titles for Fauna members

beakgeek

I'm a Tangerine Baldy
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Location
Minneapolis, MN
We have Miller beer attempting to be the "President of Beer", and some fauna members have taken on unofficial titles already (i.e. Mayor of Hell). Who would you nominate and what would their unofficial title be?

Regards,

Terry
 
I make a motion that Webslave cannot be included in this. Conflict of interest and all....ya know....owns the board..!..

So I think we should just agree to keep Rich "The Love Bomber" Z. as an aside. A consultant.
 
I suspect I should drop that "Love Bomber" label anyway. Too many newcomers here who probably don't have any idea what that means or where it came from.
 
personally ima dork... marcia is the meal ol gecko lady or granny gecko... kelii is a freakish geckoholic with balls on her brain or my own personal gecko manual, overton just scares me LOL but he ranches feathers, chad (blazin) "hets are our friends" AMEN!!!!!!! glen b. is the psuedo fauna cyber police, and seamus the "super slueth" aka narc, xelda, is the zen mistress heheh gregg M. is our "hot" gecko keeper LOL, justyn just breeds......, monte "i hate bugs cuz they make me sneeze", terry you are the ultimate gecko geek hehehe, cody "roaches are my friend" from progeckos... hm ill think of more
 
OK, after doing some searches on the posts Seamus has made here on Fauna I have a title that I think fits....Pope Seamus I.

I can think of no other member of fauna who pontificates as well as Seamus. Ecce Pope Seamus I.....long may he reign.

The line to kiss his unofficial fauna pope ring starts..
over here :bolt01:

Regards,

Terry
Unoffical Cardinal to Pope Seamus I
 
I feel mine is quite fitting. And if anyone begs to differ they can find out first hand. ;)
 
Hmmm

I don't know if Seamus is all that religious of a person.
Oh well, he'll get a kick out of being the Pope. Though he's the most potty-mouthed pope I've ever seen LOL.
Oh well, Seamus is good people, smart too.
Am I hearing a band wagon??????
He has a downfall though. Being a Patriot Fan. Packers and Panthers are the way to go!
Anyhow, I am still trying to coin up a name for myself, I'm getting sick of looking at "participating member". Too generic.

How about "General of the Undead Army"? or is that too long?
Maybe General of Demons, or the Vampire Prince?
I'll figure one out eventually LOL.


Has anybody sent this to Seamus yet, or are you waiting for him to stumble across it in 4 and a half years? Yes, I am a phsycic and know it'll take 4.5years for him to stumble across it if nobody sends it to him.
I think I like the Vampire Prince for myself.
hehehe;)
 
Last I heard Pope Seamus I was getting the popemobile outfitted with a hemi, a blower, and a reptile room so he must be out tooling around in the new ride. Besides, he is the pope so he is sort of like Santa and knows all that happens here on Fauna.

Terry

Unofficial Cardinal to Pope Seamus I
 
Am I hearing a band wagon??????

Not a real one, I just upset a few people by disagreeing with their position on a little "issue" that came up. There are lots of people who hate me if my death treat emails are any indication, but very few of them are fauna members.

Since I don't mind criticism as long as it's entertaining and has a grain of truth (I don't always follow up on it, but I don't really mind) I've changed my member status to reflect Terry's views on my behavior. Of course now I have an excuse to go all out anytime I'm writing a diatribe and I'm allowed to finish it with the words "(Agkistrodon) piscivorus be with you."
 
I feel special.
That is the first time I've ever been quoted. Though I feel as if I've never been quoted for something important.
I am quite happy to announce 3 new additions. 0.2 Lep Gecks, sub adults, one Tremper Giant Hypo, and the other an Albino. Both are great, with super fat tails. And a 4ft banded Cali King, Female. She is a ripper, though if she has to hit a target, she's in big trouble. LOL.
Mike.
 
Back
Top