• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Update on the first two hatchlings of 2005.....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
There is a ton of carrot tail showing on the one on the right...... And it looks like both might become baldies..... Just figure I would show the progress so far..... Thanks for looking....

IMG_3668.JPG
 
Gregg, wow! Is the one on the right mine? or the one on the left? Oh heck, I will take either one. Or both! argh! I know, I know, you are keeping them, I don't blame you.

*sighs

I have carrot-tail envy...
 
WOW!!, that carrot on that ones tail is VERY impressive, awesome bro..just..awesome

any pics of the parents?
 
Wow Gregg! Not only do they have awesome carrot tails they’re also darker than usual. That adds a very unique touch. Simply amazing…
 
Definitely need a cute green with envy smilie. I could use it about now. Very sweeeet geckos Greg
 
Thanks everyone.....

Cody,
they are taking after their mom with that orange coloration..... She has a very deap, clean orange coloration..... Dad has some rusty reds in him..... I hope the combo works out to what I was looking to get...... So far so good....

Stina,
It would not be the first time one bit anothers tail....LOL.... Its a free for all when it feeding time especially....LOL

Thanks again for the compliments everyone....
 
Gregg, they are turning out to be incredible looking! Good work!
 
Back
Top