• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Updated Pictures of My House Snakes!!!

Aes_Sidhe

House Snakes Addict
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Location
New York, NY, USA
I was almost heart broken when I noticed that my flash in my camera isn't working anymore... but fixing Phones for living I figure that "hard reset fix "almost" everything" so happily i can make pictures again.

Last week all of them shed so iI've figured that I'll snap some new photos.

ENJOY!!!

Boaedon lineatus male "Marduk":

P1010538.jpg


P1010536.jpg


Boaedon lineatus female "Ishtar":

P1010529.jpg


Black phase Boaedon fuliginosus male "Seth":

P1010522.jpg


Black phase Boaedon fuliginosus female "Nephthys"

P1010518.jpg
 
Back
Top