• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Updated sunglow pic......

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
Hope you like the pic.....

2815.JPG
 
I want!

Gorgeous. Very Bright! Thats a Tremper line? Very cool Greg!
 
Very nice Gregg! She will definitely produce some stunning offspring for you…
 
Thankyou guys and girls....... I cant wait to breed her..... Unfortunatly I do not have a hybino male...... Instead I will breed her to that Urban male I have that was turning that redish rusty color...... I will have a bunch of het albinos and I will hold most of them back......
 
Great looking gecko you've got there Gregg! Looks like she's turning out to be a pretty amazing looking lizard!
 
Thanks Rhichie...... Chad, Kelli, and Robin have got me convinced that working with hets is going to be a cool thing from a thread in the leo forum..... I cant wait to see what she produces with the male I will be pairing her up with.......
 
No problem Gregg, just speaking the truth... :) You're going to have some KILLER little hets from the breeding that you'll be doing this coming season... You'll have to keep us posted as to what kind of little beasties are hatching out!

Oh yeah, checked out your site a little while ago, and I've gotta say that it is an AWESOME website. I think the pics of the gabby's and rhino's that you've got posted are some of the best I've seen. Those two snakes are a formidable snake indeed! Keep up the great work man!
 
Glad you like the site Richie..... I will be updating it with more pics in the next couple of weeks...... Thanks for the compliments on the pics...... It can be a bit challenging to get that close to a gaboon for the perfect pic..... Talk about going from one extream to the next....LOL..... I keep leopard geckos and gaboon vipers..... I guess I just cant get away from the basics (when I say basics, I mean nonvenomous)..... Especially when there are such awesome leos being produced these days..... Thanks again for all the kind words.....
 
Back
Top