• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Varanus kingorum 0.0.4

frogger1414

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Okemos, MI
Need to free up some hatchling enclosures so I am making this group of kingorum available. 3 whites and 1 het. Very well started. They hatched 7/28/2020. Have included pics of the parents (very blurry, sorry only good pic I have of them together) and the group available when they were 1 day old. Will get them out for current pics tomorrow if needed, but didn't want to mess with them unless necessary. Happy to answer any and all questions from serious buyers. Also have multiple other clutches that I will be raising up until spring so that I can offer some sexed pairs then. Price is firm.

Het: $800 plus shipping
Whites: $950 plus shipping

I would let the group go for $3400 shipped
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6823.jpg
    IMG_6823.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_6039.jpg
    IMG_6039.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Back
Top