• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Varanus Primordius

achris26

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Talbott, TN
Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm about to buy a pair of V. Primordius from Barry at spectrum reptiles, but its pretty hard to find information on these guys because they're pretty rare. I've read that keeping them is similar to ackies, and thats about all I can find. If anyone could give some info on keeping/breeding this species I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!
 
Back
Top