• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Varanus salvator question

MelissaBHoneyB

New member
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Smithville Texas
About how much is a female water monitor worth? I raised her from a juvenile. She is a proven egg laying female between 5 and 6' long. Nothing fancy, just a V. salvator. Friendly but not handleable. Just wondering. I either need to sell her or build her own house so I am considering my options.
 
The price seems to vary a lot, typically $300-$500 for an adult female. Also, I am not sure this is the correct section to post questions like that, tbh Im not sure where you would but I would message a moderator. Cheers!
 
Back
Top