• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Veggie Time!

DeeSeven

Fish/Plant/Rep
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Connecticut
started up my veggies last week so far I have...

Purple Basil
Sweet Corn Early Golden Bantam
Cantaloupe Hale's Best
Cucumber Burpfree Hybrid
Big Boston Lettuce
Red Icantremembertheactualname Lettuce
Hungarian Wax Peppers
4th of July Hybrid Tomatoes
Super Sweet 100 Hybrid Tomatoes
Lemon Plum Tomatoes
 

Attachments

  • DSC00139.jpg
    DSC00139.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 105
and sweet corn was moved to their container today!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00161.jpg
    DSC00161.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 99
tomatoes cutie :) they are used in more decorative plates versus like a vine tomato or a beefstake
 
Yeah, I started mine up a couple of weeks ago. Set up about 40 starter trays on a patio. A couple of nights later something came through the yard and flipped over all the trays. Picked up the mess and decided I'm not going to bother now. Don't have a lot of time. I have few different lettuces, some radish, tomatoes, spinach and a few others already in the ground and that will have to do. I'll plant a pumpkin patch later this year.
 
ouch that sucks dennis...my room mate threw our my labels so I had to rummage through the trash so I know what I was planting lol
 
I do add a little bit of fun and mystery to my life I talk to you on the phone


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUCH! BUSTED!

:)
 
Back
Top