• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale VERY NICE HET HYPO ORANGE FEMALE ITALIAN LEATHERBACKS $400 SHIPPED

coldbloodedcages

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
11
Points
0
Location
Midland, VA
VERY NICE HET HYPO ORANGE FEMALE ITALIAN LEATHERBACKS $400 SHIPPED


This Gorgeous female Het Hypo Leatherbacks that I was going to keep/breed to the male in my other listing but I have changed my mind. I have had her for 2 months. I have gone back and forth about selling them. She is ONLY $400 including shipping with ReptilesEXPRESS.com

Picture taken without flash under Reptisun 10.0 and basking lamp.

[email protected]
www.coldbloodedcages.com
www.ReptilesEXPRESS.com
Phone/Text 540-645-8858
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top