• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted WANTED Adult Black Dragon Male

SinCityReptiles_

David’s Jungle
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
I’m looking for an adult male black dragon.

If you have one available send me a message with all relevant info. Wild caught or captive bred, size, age, price, and a few pics.

You can text me at 702-278-7281
Email: [email protected]
David



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hit up Christopher mumbles Murray, CM exotics. He had some wc recently at super reasonable prices. Never done business with him, but he’s got a very good reputation and any communication I’ve ever had with him has been positive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hit up Christopher mumbles Murray, CM exotics. He had some wc recently at super reasonable prices. Never done business with him, but he’s got a very good reputation and any communication I’ve ever had with him has been positive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve messaged him. I actually just got a female from him recently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top