• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted CBB black or white throat monitor

Dracosaurus

New member
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rochester NY
As title states I am looming for a captive bred and born black or white throat monitor. I would prefer one under a year old but will take any I can get. If u know someone that has one available or breeds them please share. I know my chances of finding one of these guys are low but I would love one of these guys and I am against wild catching animals.
Please email me at [email protected]
 
No I did not. Just looked up the laws every monitor I want is on that list. This just ruined my morning. Do you know if it is for the entire state or just the city?
 
Back
Top