• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Wanted- Cork bark / cork flats

crd106

Jack Drymarchon LLC
Sponsor
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
10
Points
8
Location
Doylestown, Pa
I’m looking for large pieces of cork bark. Please contact me if you have any NEW AND CLEAN cork for sale. I’m located near Philadelphia, Pa. Pickup would be preferred but will consider shipping if the price and product is right.

Thanks- Christopher
 
I'll be vending at the Oaks Pa show in 2 weeks. I sell cork there. If you can give me an idea of exactly what you're looking for I can see if I'll have it there or not

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top