• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

WANTED: Crested geckos

Myrepete13

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Titusville Fl
Looking for adult or sub adult males and females. A trio would be great however for the right deal I'm open to juvis or hatchlings.

Tri harlys
Empty Back
Olive based
Quads
High contrast dark base
 
Looking for adult or sub adult males and females. A trio would be great however for the right deal I'm open to juvis or hatchlings.

Tri harlys
Empty Back
Olive based
Quads
High contrast dark base
Still looking for cresteds? I have a few red soft scale quads, a couple high contrast as well. Let me know if you want pics. I have a couple posted to morph market as well but not all of them so feel free to reach out with specific requests. https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/kaijucresteds/
 
Back
Top