• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Wanted: High White and/or Colorful Male PI Chahoua

GoldCoastGeckos

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Long Island, New York
I'm looking for an exceptional male Pine Island (PI) Chahoua. I would prefer that the gecko be at least 6 months old and display lots of white and/or color, preferably red (and not green). Please provide the following information:

(1) Hatch date (or, at a minimum, age)
(2) Who produced the gecko
(3) Size (grams)
(4) At least three pictures
(5) Asking price


Attached is a photo of the female I have that I'm looking to pair the gecko up with (not for sale).
 

Attachments

  • Red Chahoua (13).jpg
    Red Chahoua (13).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Back
Top