• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Was just given this ball python...

repti_girl

WalkingWithDragons
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Visalia, Ca, US
I was just given this ball python. The original owner purchased it from a reptile expo but didn't remember what morph it was. I was just curious what everyone's thoughts were on what it is. (I'm a dragon person, and this is my only ball python. I don't know python morphs very well).

Thanks everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 20140601_184632.jpg
    20140601_184632.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 20140601_184655.jpg
    20140601_184655.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 20140601_184800.jpg
    20140601_184800.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 20140601_184955.jpg
    20140601_184955.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 214
Wish my nice friends would GIVE me cool snakes :)
Agreed on the Lesser (or butter) Cinnamon. AKA the Lithium Ball.
 
Back
Top