• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Weather

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
My neighbor looked at me like I was a nutcase as I was covering the outside plants just now. It is 75, supposed to be near freezing by morning. I don't think he knows what is coming.
 
What is coming???🥶🥶
 

Attachments

  • C4C50232-8524-489B-A9BD-D89D575B3A3B.jpg
    C4C50232-8524-489B-A9BD-D89D575B3A3B.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 141
The high today was 71*F which is felt pretty darned awesome.

Tomorrow it is supposed to snow, with the low tomorrow night dropping to 20*F.

Three seasons in 24 hours!
 
Jason those icycles are beautiful!!
Melinda, I've already gotten Duchess (the chihuahua) little pink coat out for the morning!
 
I feel sorry for critters stuck outside in freezing weather. I also feel sorry for people that have to get out in the weather, or even worse, who work outdoors.
 
26 out now here in N.E Ohio. Got about 6 or 7 in of snow at work. About 3 at my house which is 25 miles west of work. At least when I got home, Sun was out and melted driveway and sidewalks. Only had to do front porch steps and back porch.Front is covered thank god.
 
The weather station sending unit in front of the garage recorded a low of 31.3 degrees this morning. :eek2:

Connie and I were over just below Mobile, Alabama Sunday and Monday, and it appears they got a low of 26 degrees there last night. But we bailed out of there yesterday to come home, and escaped the worst of it there.
 
Back
Top