• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

What does it take to breed Woma Pythons?

deviljho

New member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Escondido California
Hiya! I posted in general herp talk but I figured this would probably be the better place to ask. I'm looking to breed Woma pythons as a hobby once I have the facilities to (I'm a college student living at home ATM, and my parents refuse to take care of a pair rightfully so.) breed these beautiful snakes I really want to. I've read up on it but I don't know if there's any special tips you guys could give me on them. Thanks in Advance!
 
Back
Top