Robert Walker
---------------
Hi Fauna,
The below pictures are from a Pastel Butter x BumbleBee breeding. Identifying adults is much easier for me, babies are harder. I have two BPs I need your help with.
Picture 1: Group picture
Picture 2: Queenbee & ?
Picture 3: ? (darker around nose)
Picture 4: ? (lighter around nose)
My real question is... I know they are at least Pastel Butters, but could one or both be Super Pastel Butters? They both have blushed heads like super pastels, but the truth is identifying babies gets tricky for me on mixed combos.
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!
Robert
The below pictures are from a Pastel Butter x BumbleBee breeding. Identifying adults is much easier for me, babies are harder. I have two BPs I need your help with.
Picture 1: Group picture
Picture 2: Queenbee & ?
Picture 3: ? (darker around nose)
Picture 4: ? (lighter around nose)
My real question is... I know they are at least Pastel Butters, but could one or both be Super Pastel Butters? They both have blushed heads like super pastels, but the truth is identifying babies gets tricky for me on mixed combos.
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!
Robert
