• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

What morph is this?

Herps Alive!

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
229
Reaction score
29
Points
0
Location
Cleveland Hts, OH, USA
Deserted in a duplex. I have multiple opinions and I know the pic stinks. Do your best.:)
 

Attachments

  • mentolargeball.jpg
    mentolargeball.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 202
On that pic, I wouldn't hazard a guess. (well, I did, just for giggles; but I was nowhere near cinny. Not sure I buy it after reading it, either)
 
My initial reaction was Cinnamon. However, cannot say so with 100% confidence. Reasons being that the photo is a poor quality photo, where the color could be way off, and there just seems to be something about it that does not enable me to say Cinnamon with any great confidence.
A better photo (with good lighting), and maybe a belly shot, would/might help.
 
My humble opinion would also be cinny, but if you'd like, I can take it off your hands, sex it and prove it out.:D
 
Once this animal eats for us it will be available for adoption. (The little one we got in the same desertion case ate last night). Considering an auction since we cannot guarantee it's a cinnamon ;-) to benefit the rescue.
 
Back
Top