• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

What tubs do you use?

tkurt

New member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
newark DE
Hey guy, I'm building a new rack soon and I was planning on using the freedom breeder adult tubs (forget the actual name) but they are 16$ a pop and I would have to spend 400 without shipping just for the amount of tubs I need now let alone after breeding season. What tubs do you guys use that work well? trying to cut costs a bunch! Thanks guys in advanced. I'm looking for a tub with or without a deli cup holder and that will slide easy

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
 
Sterilite underbed tubs, either 41, 66, or 74 qt, depending on what size snake I need to keep in it. They don't have cupholders so I just buy un-dumpable water bowls.
 
Back
Top