Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
Anyone know of a breeder who works with a lot of red ATBs? I love some of the ATBs I've seen, but 99% of the ones I can find for sale are kind of ugly. I'm looking for a bright red or calico red.
red can be hard to find, good reds even harder, so I know that pain! I've got quite a lot of atbs, but no reds myself.
Charles works with some gorgeous reds and red calicos, his user name here is Chazzz, he might be able to help you out. here's a link to his profile: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=42905
Another way to search, especially if looking for CBB, is to check out photos people posted and contact them to see if they breed or will breed. best way to get one is get on a waiting list with the breeder. good luck!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.