• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

WhitePlains NY show......

I was really hoping to go, but my work says they can't give me anymore vacation days. I thought that rather rude and all, but figured it might be in my best interest to follow their judgement :p

I am planning on the one in January though, since my vacation is renewed at the new year. I have heard it's a good show, but have not yet had a chance to check it out. A bit of a drive for me, but hopefully will be worth it when I do get the chance to go.
 
I'm Going!!!!!! I can't wait.This will be my very first reptile show.I figure I can get at least one of everything.LOL...well maybe not everything....but pretty close.I promise when I get back I will post pics.
Wish me and my wallet luck.
Robin
 
alas working the weekend before and after turkey day is mandatory when you work at an airport. Can't knock a federal job though!
 
I went I was really not overly impressed with what they had in geckos.And I was there early too.I find I dio better online for Geckos.I did, However, get a nice albino California king.Really pretty boy and a great disposition as well.I am very happy with him.I had been looking for one for awhile.but I just couldn't resist at the show for the price.I already have a Durango Mountain So this is #2 in snakes for me
Robin
 

Attachments

  • albino5.jpg
    albino5.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top