• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Woma Breeding

deviljho

New member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Escondido California
Hello! I'm new here, and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Woma breeding is very tempting because I love the snake species and to make those my work would be awesome. However, I'm not 100% sure of what it takes to breed these beautiful snakes as a career and was wondering if you guys could help me out! I wanted to learn before I just jumped in cuz that'd suck for both me and the poor snakes I bought hahaha. Thanks in advance!
 
EDIT: I've thought about it and I think making Woma breeding a Hobby vs a whole career would be better, and instead I'm going to change my major to Zoology and hopefully get a job working with snakes. I'd still love to hear tips on how to breed Womas, when I should start this rewarding hobby etc.
 
Back
Top