• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

World's First!

Dbz4246

Jessie's BALListic Morphs
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
931
Reaction score
34
Points
28
Location
Belton TX, USA
At least I think so, introducing the Gargoyle Clown! (Cinnamon x Het Red Axanthic x Clown) now enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 20150627_004220.jpg
    20150627_004220.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 563
  • 20150627_004253.jpg
    20150627_004253.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 559
Very nice Jessie!! Love the stripe and the tone of the color on it. Very cool man. Keep us updated on how it colors up as i am assuming its a keeper, haha.
 
Thanks Chris! Yup, this little one is definitely a keeper lol. I will take more pics as soon as he/she sheds. And the stripe couldn't be anymore perfect! I'm really excited for this combo, I am going to go with the name Silverbourne
 
Wow, that came out much lighter than I would have expected. Congrats on a great looking animal!!
 
Thanks everyone! It surprised me too! Can't wait for him/her to shed, I'll try to get better pics at that point.
 
Hey steve, nope I was too excited lol. I cleaned the clutch off after the quick pics. Thanks everyone!
 
Here are the post shed pics.
 

Attachments

  • 2015-07-07 00.31.02.jpg
    2015-07-07 00.31.02.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 2015-07-07 00.30.22.jpg
    2015-07-07 00.30.22.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 218
Yea, I'm working on getting better pics, his true colors are a silver/tan. But I get off work late and don't have a place with good lighting lol.
 
That is an awesomely wacky snake, especially post shed. If you asked me how that combination would've turned out, that is not the snake I would have described. And this is just a het red axanthic too. Do you plan on trying to get the full red axanthic cinnamon clown at some point?
 
Do you plan on trying to get the full red axanthic cinnamon clown at some point?

Of course!:) but it may take a few years for that one, we shall see, Red Axanthic Clown combos are the ultimate goal. And thanks everyone! I was super happy on getting him up on WOBP, still working on getting better pics lol
 
This is closer to what his true colors are
 

Attachments

  • 20150708_001745.jpg
    20150708_001745.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top