• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted WTB - gecko in NJ

Reptiphile1

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Millburn NJ
Hi all. I'm looking to purchase a really nice looking and very calm gecko. I keep a few (7) leachies but I'm looking for something a little more entry level for my son to keep so we can do the hobby together!

Looking for a really contrast colored Crested gecko with full tail or a nice whiteish colored gargoyle or possibly a leaftail. All must have full tails and be easy to handle. Please no babies either. Thank you!!
 
Hi, I have two yellow colored sub adult crested geckos for sale if that would interest you I can ship to the entire continental US. Point of note if your looking for something for your son to interact with I would not recommend a leaf tailed gecko as they can be very flighty and fragile.
 
Thanks for the advice on the leaf tails...I wasn't very clear in my post. If I do decide to purchase a leaf tail that would be for my collection not my son's pet!! I know how delicate they are. I appreciate the concern and advice though, great community on this website 👍🏻
 
Back
Top