• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry Xenopus Express

sarahle

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Hello all! I was wondering if any of you have experience with xenopus express? (xenopus.com) I'm buying a xenopus laevis soon, and once it reaches an age where I can sex it, I would like to buy one of the opposite sex from a different place (I want them to breed, and if I buy them from the same place they might be siblings. I don't want a messed up gene pool). and I want to buy the second one from xenopus express. if you have had any experience with them please let me know. thank you!
 
Hello all! I was wondering if any of you have experience with xenopus express? (xenopus.com) I'm buying a xenopus laevis soon, and once it reaches an age where I can sex it, I would like to buy one of the opposite sex from a different place (I want them to breed, and if I buy them from the same place they might be siblings. I don't want a messed up gene pool). and I want to buy the second one from xenopus express. if you have had any experience with them please let me know. thank you!

Burley Lilly at Xenopus express is very professional. Has incredible animals. And the most diverse gene pool in captivity. He also has probably the most diverse collection of Xenopus species I am aware of.
Buy with confidence. Might as well buy all from him as he has multiple bloodlines and wildcaughts too.
 
Back
Top