• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Yearling Honduran Milks. Hypo and normal. PRICE UPDATE

coreysmith85

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Columbia SC
NOW $250 shipped for both. Price will not go any lower. Up for sale are two Hondurans milks I acquired over the last year. I have several colubrids and just looking to move some I have multiple representations of. I guarantee all my animals are 100% healthy, mite free, and feeding on frozen thawed. Please message me here or email me at [email protected] we can talk through text once I know you’re not a scammer. I’m looking to get $300 shipped for both of them. That is more than fair in today’s market. Both are 2019s around the 2ft mark. I accept PayPal only and ship using FedEx priority overnight. I prefer to ship to a hub as hold for pickup but that’s your call. I am open to trades for corns, Honduran milks only, or kingsnakes...California, Florida, or Brooks only. If the animals you offer for trade have mites, illness, or cosmetic flaws, I am not interested. Thanks for looking!

Photos in order....
2019 Hypo Male
2019 Normal Male
 

Attachments

  • 08DCC40E-2277-47CE-9871-0F237C518C1D.jpg
    08DCC40E-2277-47CE-9871-0F237C518C1D.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 562
  • 364AF006-9F59-402E-A37A-964926B80E3B.jpg
    364AF006-9F59-402E-A37A-964926B80E3B.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Back
Top