• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Yearling Morelets Crocodile

Elapid76

Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
New Braunfels , Texas
Good Afternoon,
I have a yearling Morelets Croc I have had for a little over a year and half. I have not packed him full of food and he looks great! He will eat anything I offer , Ft rodents, fish, chicken parts, etc. I have trained him to come for food when called. Not Tame and not to be handled like a bearded dragon. I give him/her a variety of food items. I thought I was going to be purchasing land by now to build outdoor facilities for it but we are not there yet. I want him/her to go to a responsible experienced croc keeper, not kept as a pet in a living room. These animals are too intelligent, and grow too large to be thought of as an inside pet. Anyone who contacts me will have to prove experience, ability to house correctly, and be legal to own. DO NOT CONTACT ME if these requirements can not be met.
350.00 plus shipping ONLY TO LEGAL states.
858-956-4685
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 3,906
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 72099004099__DF978669-9120-4E5C-93ED-20C502B5DCDD.jpg
    72099004099__DF978669-9120-4E5C-93ED-20C502B5DCDD.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_9128.jpg
    IMG_9128.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 444
Back
Top