• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Yellowfoots Adult Females 14”+

SinCityReptiles_

David’s Jungle
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
Yellowfoots Adult Females 14”+

I have several adult female yellowfoot tortoises 14” big and one smaller one that is 12”. I’m asking $400 each for them plus shipping. I’ve had them for several years, but I’ve decided to thin out my collection for other projects.

To see more pics go to the website and they can also be purchased there.

Any questions can be answered via email.
Email: [email protected]
David

https://www.sincityreptiles.com/product-page/adult-male-yellowfoot-tortoise

a7ed1185827ff2f77190cb1578368fa7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top