• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Yet another Urban gecko hatchling.....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
Found this little girl this morning.....

10124IMG_3046-med.JPG
 
She's going to be a stunner, check out that carrot tail fresh out of the egg! Nice!
 
awesome gregg, all the urban hatchlings are definatly going to grow up to be some stunners

damn..all these pics of hatchlings are making me anxios(sp?)
 
I was very happy about the amount of carrot tail in this girl...... All of the hatchlings so far have shown some nice carrot tail, but not like this little girl...... I think it is a very good amount for a leo that just hatched this morning...... I will be keeping a very close eye on these girls and I will keep you all updated......
 
I'm just going to have to go to Urban Gecko and buy my own, aren't I, Gregg... :)
 
And I JUST got my first set of eggs yesterday....60 days to go!
It is so unfair, everyone else has babies already!
I dig and dig every morning and go to work with dirt all over me. Guess I should shower AFTER digging for eggs.....haha
 
Shannon, don't feel too left out. I still have 2 weeks before I put my males and females together. :(
 
Yeah don't feel bad... I'm just starting to get digging activity now... no eggs yet though. I had a few that were still gaining weight so I figured I'd let them continue. The female that's digging now is 78 grams... that girl is gonna have a busy year =)
 
I guess those of us in the northern states have a later schedule then the southern folks! What is funny is last year I got my first clutch on Feb 14 and this year it was only a fewd ays off from that. Kinda an early Valentines day gift!
 
I have about 12 eggs incubating right now, but no babies yet. I can hardly stand waiting! I can't wait to see my first baby. Should be within the next 2 weeks :)
 
Back
Top