• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Young Cresties for sale

diablomantis

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Schererville, Indiana
Many young Cresties for sale, all under six months of age.
As of right now I am only doing local pickups near Crown Point Indiana.

Unable to post all the images(at least I think I am), so if anyone is interested message me at [email protected], and I will send you images and prices.
 

Attachments

  • 20160527_181513.jpg
    20160527_181513.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 20160527_190342.jpg
    20160527_190342.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 20160527_190356.jpg
    20160527_190356.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 180
  • G1.jpg
    G1.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I also have 2 adult females I want to sell as well (both over 3 years of age) one is a yellow tiger $110 and one is a Halloween harlequin $125. Email me for pictures.
 
Back
Top