• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted YOUR LEOS FOR MY 1.1 SEMI-CITRUS BEARDED DRAGONS

I have this pair that I am looking to sell or trade for some leopard geckos. Nothing wrong with them at all. I just want to change it up a little and switch over to the leopard geckos. I will either sell these or I will trade them off for some leo's. I am not real good at this computer stuff at all. I still don't know how to get pics on here so if you are interested and want to see them please email me or PM me at [email protected] If you are wanting to trade then send pics with your email. I am looking to sell for $400 shipped for both. Forgot to add that I also have a picture of her belly. I just took it a day ago so it is a fresh picture. I kind of held her by her tail with her front legs still on the table and she flattened out her stomach. You can actually see egg bumps. So she is gravid as well.
 
"how many geckos, what sex, morph, age you are lookin for"

Again, as i stated above, I hae not ever owned a gecko before, just beardies. I am not sure of how many geckos would be a good trade for the two beardies, I am pretty sure that I waoul want a male and female, possibly a couple females and a good male. I have looked at these morphs over and over again and I cannot understand them, it seems as if there is so many, very confusing, probably looking for them to still be young, coming up on breeder age or already breeder age.



If you have something like this and you would like to trade feel free to shoot me some pics of what you have.

Thanks
Clint
 
Back
Top