Good Guy Hussler1984 is Great Guy!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
Bananalady97
Talking Hussler1984 is Great Guy!!!!!

Hussler1984 is a Fantastic Ball python breeder. He has an amazing set up, the snakes are healthy and well fed. He has an Entire room dedicated to them, and has a nice warm temp in there. The set up are clean and better than most breeders and pet stores. I recently Bought a Pixie from him and she was very well taken care of. He even breeds rats so his snakes get the best. If your looking for a Ball Python get ahold of him at hussler1984@yahoo.com you'll be very: pleased!

Old 05-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Murphinverts
Here is a great snake breeder/seller. Communicates a.s.a.p. has top notch snakes. I bought 5 snakes already from him and they are beauts... hussler1985 is highly recommended to buy from. He will not disappoint you. Fast shipper too. Thanks hussler1985!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
since you are both new here, it's prefered to keep all info in one thread (although that doesn't happen as often as it should)

Here is the other thread about this person that you both also just posted in:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=227457

Thank you,
-April

Old 05-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
Bananalady97
I know this guy in person and I know he is a great guy and a great seller! Im sorry his phone died and messed up your transaction but mistakes happen no need to ruin his reputation

Old 05-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananalady97 View Post
I know this guy in person and I know he is a great guy and a great seller! Im sorry his phone died and messed up your transaction but mistakes happen no need to ruin his reputation
I have had no dealings with this person, just advising you on guidelines for this site.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #6
Niiya
Just replied to this thread http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=227457
Highly recommended and high quality animals, GOOD GUY in our opinion!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!