MARK MILLER IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #261
dodgedart
Mark Miller is still a thief,liar, con artist,and flat out a pos.and always will be.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #262
hupababy_83
update?

Old 03-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #263
dodgedart
If anybody want more info on mark miller or locolizards email me and i will foward his public records from shawnee countys (topeka kansas) He is a liar a thief a con artist and a no good pos,the public records will also show what he is into! and has been arrested for

Old 03-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #264
dodgedart
Anyone wanting to know about Mark Miller can go to Shawnee county Kansas public records and find out what kind of person Mark is.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #265
dodgedart
If you can not find any info try Mark A Miller i think the a is for allen or poss ahole

Old 05-11-2010, 04:48 AM   #266
raybueno
Jason,

Thank you for the kind words. As far as Mark goes he is still a liar and a thief. Somehow he is stil able to sell animals to unsuspecting people like you. I hope the animal is doing well though.

On a lighter note, I did just have a albino jungle litter that turned out very well. If you are still looking for a mate for your jungle let me know.

Thanks again,
Ray

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!