Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #141
bullies&balls
I know our our boy and girls behind the scenes will have him pegged in a day or so LOL

Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #142
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
I know our our boy and girls behind the scenes will have him pegged in a day or so LOL
I sure hope so. No one deserves to go through a situation like this.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #143
asixtwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
I agree with that. He traded for them, but hets have always been and IMO will always be a source of major concern in this industry. Less then trustworthy folks will use the "het" card to scam and then honest peeps will have one that does not prove on its first 2 attempts and be tagged a scammer.

For sure a double edged sword.
Let's see.... here is my policy on selling hets...

1) I don't sell them to ANYONE I don't know.
2) I only sell 100% guaranteed hets. Anything that would be a 50% or 66% het as sold strictly as whatever it's visible traits are.
3) I microchip them all.
4) If at any time a customer decides they don't want the animal, I'll buy it back for the original price, plus a feeding allowance.

Payment to be made after the snake has fed, and proved out healthy after a 30 day quarantine.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #144
oppie2005
wow, what a crock of crap. I posted the link to this thread on the FB group page that i belong to, that way other reptile lovers see and know not to buy from this guy.

what a shame.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #145
bullies&balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by asixtwo View Post

2) I only sell 100% guaranteed hets. Anything that would be a 50% or 66% het as sold strictly as whatever it's visible traits are.
3) I microchip them all.
4) If at any time a customer decides they don't want the animal, I'll buy it back for the original price, plus a feeding allowance.

Payment to be made after the snake has fed, and proved out healthy after a 30 day quarantine.
That is an incredible policy and awesome from an ehtics standpoint. I feel however that you are the exception and not the rule.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:54 PM   #146
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by asixtwo View Post

3) I microchip them all.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1335684

Old 08-16-2011, 12:32 AM   #147
lilroc338
Tag this .........................dont you guys have a live bob pitt.
All you do is sale trash snakes...im done here on this site
For real you all sound like 3 year old cry babys..talking her side..really
This is my last post..calk me what ever you want because I aint going to let her get ovet on me
Well you all have a good time talking sh^t

Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #148
xxMKxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
Tag this .........................dont you guys have a live bob pitt.
All you do is sale trash snakes...im done here on this site
For real you all sound like 3 year old cry babys..talking her side..really
This is my last post..calk me what ever you want because I aint going to let her get ovet on me
Well you all have a good time talking sh^t
I'm not really sure half of what you said but I believe I made out "I'm done here, this is my last post"
Please let this be true because oddly enough trying to read your posts and make sense of them has made me want to shoot myself instead of you, and that's bad.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #149
brandongt
Sorry for that

Damn man that sucks, Im sorry for you truley am. I mean a bumble bee for a small ass black pastel? Let alone a damn male. But hey, in this world accidents don't happen. Things happen for a reason, and it seems to me that your a great guy, so hang in there bro something will bring you back up. And thanks a bunch, I appreciate you telling us what happened, prevent this shit from happening again. I was thinking about getting a ball python from here but now since i read your post I dont know who to trust. Do you have any other snakes up for trade?

Old 08-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #150
HerpVenue
Let her get over on you?
You have not even proven your side of the story or answered any questions. Her getting over on you means you put up some facts for your side. I have not seen any.

she ordered a female.....how did she end up with a snake that YOU bought as a MALE?

Like I already said. You will not answer my question. I was right. My point has been proven. Thank you very much.

And if you look at this post http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=133
You do not deny it. and in fact state that you can't be stopped.

To sum it up... for those that read only the first and last post.

This guy is a scammer. Avoid at all costs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson