Boa Racks - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2007, 10:12 AM   #31
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemon2000
And does he sell the units by themself (one at a time)
I'm pretty sure it's only by the whole rack.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #32
vemon2000
tubes

I guess it down to the tubes now. The sterilites I am looking at are 74qt (not 72qt) and I'm contacting Target right now to find out availability. Remember though if some can get these at Target easily that cuts out alot of cost in shipping. I could sell them with tubes too. The other option would be to use the Iris tube which is bigger but also taller which I didn't what (less tubes per rack) and these cost more.

Old 04-25-2007, 04:05 PM   #33
hhmoore
Responding to the above, in no particular order.
- I am Harald, and I don't sell racks at all.
- the per unit prices I referenced above were the costs of the various racks broken down to individual housing units, since you said you were making yours available one unit at a time. (An attractive option in some ways, and perhaps justifying a higher per unit cost...IF you also offered "full" racks at a discounted price.)
- yes, the racks I posted all use the smaller CB70 box...I said that in my post
- I understand that you are seeking to fill a new niche by offering a larger box size (and even more so with the growing rack option - though technically, both ARS and Freedom Breeder do offer that, as well)
- I think the 74 qt Sterilite is a great tub, and one that should appeal to people if the rack is well thought out...its main detractor is the possibility that it will change slightly (and newer versions will not work in the rack) or be discontinued entirely
- Currently, yes, Target offers this model, but many people will not be able to conveniently purchase them (whether because there is not a Target locally, or because that Target does not stock them). Online purchases are possible, but that adds significantly to the tub price in most cases...though some tub sizes are available in packaged sets of 3-4 which would make it a little better.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!