Bad Guy Robert Faegre of Del Rio TX ripped me off!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #21
Desert Queen
Bob's past

I read all the treads. I especially like the one where he admits that he's gotten this far in his 52 years by"ripping people like you off". If that's not a confession, I don't know what is. I can't believe he wasn't arrested for all the death threats he posted, but doesn't suprise me, I can't get the Del Rio PD to return a phone call so I can file a complaint with them.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
jlassiter
I will be there.......
I hope to "meet" the person that wants to kill me and rape & sodomize my daughter and wife........I have a few things to "talk" to him about......
I wonder if he will make it.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #23
jlassiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Queen View Post
I read all the treads. I especially like the one where he admits that he's gotten this far in his 52 years by"ripping people like you off". If that's not a confession, I don't know what is. I can't believe he wasn't arrested for all the death threats he posted, but doesn't suprise me, I can't get the Del Rio PD to return a phone call so I can file a complaint with them.
The Del Rio PD will make you file a complaint with YOUR police department.....

Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #24
LBenton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Queen View Post
Yeah, he is a real piece of uuummmmmmm "work", yeah let's say he is a real piece of "work" and not the other 4 letter word that pops to mind.

As for filing a complaint you will want to contact your local PD and give them all the details (after all half the crime took place on that side of the fence), you might also contact your local FBI office since this crossed state lines to see what they can do.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #25
Desert Queen
Here's an offer...

If the jerk shows up to the SA show, if there's anyone here who wants to represent me and collect a refund from Bob Sloan, you can keep 200.00 for your troubles and send me 500.00 and I'll consider it a lesson learned to do a back ground check before engaging in anything like this again. Anyone interested please contact me through the message board. I ask that you confront him in public and no threats of violence be involved. I would go but unlike Bob Sloan, I have a job and I have to support myself and pay taxes.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #26
Desert Queen
FBI

Thanks for your advice. You guys are right, I do need to file here since half originated from here. I just figured the Del Rio PD had so many complaints on him that somebody might get a wild hair up their a$$ and go arrest this scum. I did file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) last week.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #27
Tim Cole
I am not vending but will make an appearance that weekend.

If Bob does show up, I'll make sure to watch where I step.

Slime trails don't mix well with sandals! LOL

Old 05-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #28
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
I am not vending but will make an appearance that weekend.

If Bob does show up, I'll make sure to watch where I step.

Slime trails don't mix well with sandals! LOL
Your going to grace my show with an appearance?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!