Inquiry John Perkins AKA geckoman2 (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Pythonbreeder99
John Perkins AKA geckoman2 (inquiry)

Has anybody ever made a purchase from Mr. John Perkins? I was considering purchasing a corn from him and couldn't find anything in the BOI so i just wanted to ask everyone.
Thank you, Cody Mathers

Old 03-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
StrictlyExotics
Cody... I havent purchased anything from him but I would check his posts through his Profile and see if you could any response that way. To do that, you click on his name.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
joepythons
watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonbreeder99 View Post
Has anybody ever made a purchase from Mr. John Perkins? I was considering purchasing a corn from him and couldn't find anything in the BOI so i just wanted to ask everyone.
Thank you, Cody Mathers
Be careful he freaks out if you dont talk to him on the phone .

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170517

Old 03-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
Be careful he freaks out if you dont talk to him on the phone .

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170517
Thats what he did, he got mad because I posted this inquiry, I have decided that I would not purchase from him, his professionalism just wasnt up to par. So I am now on the hunt for an oketee corn..

Old 03-25-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
Pythonbreeder99
here is the conversation that spawned my decision
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoman2
SORRY PYTHON BREEDER BUT I SOLD THE MALE ADULT OKKEETEE I SEEN UR LOOKING INTO ME ASKN QUESTIONS WELL JUST TO HELP U OUT NO I HAVENT EVER SOLD ANY1 ANYTHING ON FAUNA I HAVE ONLY MADE PURCHASES N I FEEL SORTA OFFENDEED THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST LIKE THAT ASKN ABOUT ME ALL U WERE ASKN TO BUY WAS 2 CORNS A REALLY SIMPLE DEAL U SEND MONEY PAYPAL I SHIP NEXT DAY WITH LIVE ARRIVAL GURANTEE IM NOT A SKAMMER IM JUST NEW TO FAUNA SORRY IF I SOUND MEAN BUT IM ALITTLE AFFENDED LIKE U R TRYN TO SAY IM A SKAMMER OR SOMETHING
THANKS FOR UR TIME BUDDY
my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonbreeder99
The BOI threads are simply to find information about people who you are unfirmilliar with. Anything and everything posted on there are not there to offend anybody but simply to gather information. I apologize if your offended by my BOI post but I believe your reaction was a tad uncalled for. The only reason it was posted was because I was a bit sceptical about the use of the words "u" instead of you and "ur instead of your. Which came off a bit unprofessional.
his response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoman2
sorry that my spelling isnt to ur liking but i didnt finish high school im not the smartest man in the world but im not an idiot but by me using u instead of u is alot easier for me sorry im not a big hot shot like you in school and all im not a skammer by no means n if you think i am suspicious just becuase of how i spell then WOW n im not a professional i dont know where u got that from n wouldnt even want do sell u anything anymore after sayn im suspicious cuz of my spelling so thanks for the kind words and the inquiry ur real professional

Old 03-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
StrictlyExotics
Cody, in all honesty, I think you made the right decision. You are very level headed and people have even asked me if I have had any dealings with you. I have even gone so far as to tell them to try you out and let me know. I am REALLY glad that you thought this one through.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
capt._howdy
im not even into corns but i know now to not even bother looking at his ads i may get yelled at for asking a question

Old 03-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Cody, in all honesty, I think you made the right decision. You are very level headed and people have even asked me if I have had any dealings with you. I have even gone so far as to tell them to try you out and let me know. I am REALLY glad that you thought this one through.
Thanks Dean. after reading some horror stories here I am always cautious when dealing with people who dont have reputations here. I would warn everybody about John. I dont think he is worth dealing with.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
im not even into corns but i know now to not even bother looking at his ads i may get yelled at for asking a question
Good choice Russ!

Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
capt._howdy
what baffles me is that he joined fauna 3 months and he is already having an attitude with potential customers i would think along with many others ether he rethinks how he treats people here or he wont last long in this biz.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!