Rich Zuchowski - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2002, 10:54 PM   #1
Ken Harbart
It really does go without saying that Rich is one of the best at what he does, but I just had to give him his due credit.

In my recent purchase from Rich, he's gone above and beyond what I would have expected (and I was already expecting it to be great).

To begin with, he hand-picked the hatchlings for me, and I must commend him on his taste. These guys are gorgeous! Where he really bent over backwards for me was on shipping.

As many of you know, I'm redeploying to France later this week in support of Operation Joint Forge. Even though he didn't have anytthing scheduled to ship out on Monday, he accomodated me by shipping my snakes, so I could get them settled in before I left.

Opening that box today made me feel like a kid on Christmas morning again. Thanks Rich!

Old 10-15-2002, 11:02 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Ken.... did I read that right?? They're transferring you to FRANCE??? For the War on Terrorism??? Are they afraid of exploding Eclairs or something?? That's like when they stationed a friend of mine in CANADA for the Vietnam War!! lmao

As far as Rich goes (so we can keep this in context).... I bought a bunch of adults a while ago and they were gorgeous.... unfortunately.... now there are some folks out there who are going to be competing with Rich's own stock! (Aint that a kick in the pants, huh?)
....Neil

Old 10-15-2002, 11:14 PM   #3
Ken Harbart
Nah, Neil- it's only a two-week "vacation" on the French Riviera. This has to be the best trip that the military has to offer...short workdays, free lodging, clothing optional beaches, French cuisine, and I get paid $2,500 to do it! What more can you ask for?

Old 10-15-2002, 11:16 PM   #4
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What more can you ask for?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>How about your good army buddy Ritchie coming along to make sure his fly boy buddies are safe. &nbsp;After all we are always told to play it safe. &nbsp;Bring a buddy

Old 10-15-2002, 11:25 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Why don't we just make it a "Boys Fortnight Out"!! ....Neil

Old 10-16-2002, 12:01 AM   #6
Casey Hulse
I agree. We were at the Tinley Park show, and met Rich and his wife, and I gotta say he had some nice corn snakes! I really do not like corn snakes, but he had Crimson Corns that were unreal, so I had to get a pr. My wife wanted Motleys,. maybe next year. Also he had maybe 100 corns on display, and each one had its own little water dish, with fresh water! I have never seen a vendor do that before and I was impressed.

Old 10-16-2002, 01:23 AM   #7
Darin Chappell
Rich is terrific, no questions asked, and his animals are even better (if that's possible) than they look on his website! &nbsp;The animals I purchased this year are even more than I hoped they would be, and I am already sharpening my pencil to see what I can afford next year.

Ken, you probably need an ex-sailor to show where all the good places are on the Riviera, right? &nbsp;I think I can clear my calendar for you. &nbsp;Just trying to keep the forces together guys!

Old 10-16-2002, 02:21 AM   #8
WebSlave
Arghh!!

I can't believe that slimeball WebSlave is letting such obvious sucking up go on on this site!! &nbsp;This is all a trick to make people think I am paying you all big bucks to say these lies about me so other people will throw away their hard earned money on my skanky corn snakes.

Where is the lazy good for nothin' WebSlob when you need him??

Suckups! &nbsp;You're all just SUCKUPS! &nbsp;And I'm 7'13" tall weighing in at 3,765 pounds so I'm going to pound ALL of you into the pavement when we next meet up! &nbsp;Yeah ALL of you out on the parking lot at the next herp show, which is at, uh let's see, uh checking my calendar.... &nbsp;Israel! &nbsp;Yeah that's it! &nbsp;Israel! &nbsp;And anyone of you that doesn't show up so I can rearange the furniture on your faces is major chicken droppings.

BE THERE IF YOU DARE!!

All seriousness aside guys, thanks for the kind words.

Sure hope the WebSlave doesn't delete my chest pounding rhetoric!

Rich Z.

Old 10-16-2002, 05:07 AM   #9
Adam Block
Well, I don't know how the $%&# Rich stays on top of everything. &nbsp;My wife keeps telling me I loose track easy but if I were doing the numbers Rich does every post on this board would be about my lousy shipping (come to think of it, isn't it?)!! &nbsp;Oh well, hats off to you Rich I guess I should learn from the wise one on this board like yourself.

What really has me impressed is the hand picking. &nbsp;I use a robot personally

The foots out of his mouth,
Adam Block

Old 10-16-2002, 06:41 AM   #10
John Apple
This site says it all
Thanx again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!