• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

**The Count To 1 Million!!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
4181.. I think I am just going to start drinking at like 2 today. I haven't really drank since I moved to Chicago. That sounds like a plan.
 
Hopefully you wont fall in love again :eek:

:rofl:

He's been trying to get me back but he also knows there's no way in heck it's going to happen after what he did to me (I've said that to him a few times). I might put up with a lot in the relationship but once I'm done, I'm DONE. However, we're trying to stay 'friends' for now; he has some mental issues and I am afraid he would hurt my stuff if I broke off the friendship, so taking it slow.

4182
 
4181.. I think I am just going to start drinking at like 2 today. I haven't really drank since I moved to Chicago. That sounds like a plan.

Waiting until 2? Don'cha know you can start at noon?(just kidding)
;)
4190
 
4193... We need to come up with Mortgage money somehow :( Family comes first although they are our dear pets and won't go anywhere that's not approved by me or my fiance first!
 
Sorry to hear that Catharine! I wish you luck with the sale, hope it goes well and you can find the perfect homes! It can be hard, but they are out there. :)
4194
 
well ex just called and is on his way over, so I better go, see you guys and gals later!!
(I hope!)
(j/k)
4195
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top