Robert Walker
---------------
I really would appreciate any insight as to whether or not you believe these eggs are good, bad, going bad, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Long story short:
1. Pied female that I didn't even know was pregnant, turns out was.
2. I saw her coiled real tall, and ignored it for about 3 days.
3. Turns out she was on these 3 eggs.
4. She was in a cage with little to no humidity (Freedom Breeder rack with paper towels)
5. A different Albino female laid eggs as well under the same cage settings, but I found them I believe the day she laid them. They are plump, white and look normal.
6. The Pied eggs (mostly the top one) are all dimpled all over, and the top one has what looks like a water ring with liquid "leaking" or sitting on top of it. Under the egg it has purple/reddish ring.
So, bottom line...
Should I do anything?
Separate the eggs?
Is it too late?
Leave it?
Again both females dropping eggs was a big surprise, (I bought a group of balls, so they must have done the deed prior to me getting them).
They are in an incubator set at 87 degrees, in Sterilite tub, Vermiculite/Water combo equal by weight.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, I appreciate it!!! Robert
Long story short:
1. Pied female that I didn't even know was pregnant, turns out was.
2. I saw her coiled real tall, and ignored it for about 3 days.
3. Turns out she was on these 3 eggs.
4. She was in a cage with little to no humidity (Freedom Breeder rack with paper towels)
5. A different Albino female laid eggs as well under the same cage settings, but I found them I believe the day she laid them. They are plump, white and look normal.
6. The Pied eggs (mostly the top one) are all dimpled all over, and the top one has what looks like a water ring with liquid "leaking" or sitting on top of it. Under the egg it has purple/reddish ring.
So, bottom line...
Should I do anything?
Separate the eggs?
Is it too late?
Leave it?
Again both females dropping eggs was a big surprise, (I bought a group of balls, so they must have done the deed prior to me getting them).
They are in an incubator set at 87 degrees, in Sterilite tub, Vermiculite/Water combo equal by weight.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, I appreciate it!!! Robert

