• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Red Banner on Fauna

The thing with Tommy is he talks "straight to you" without the happy life
fuzzys hiding in political correctness camps affords its socialist populous

:NoNo:

No, I actually like and respect the fact that you are blunt and don't beat around the bush. The thing is, I see how knowledgeable you really are, and I want you to help people on what to do, not just put them down.
 
Ever deal with a babbling incoherent person ?
Slap the sht outta them and they focus more on whats before them
rather then what they were babbling about "before"
 
I'm no better or less then any other trapped in the worlds last free days
and my azz ain't a chimney for bureaucratic smoke.
 
Please correct me if am wrong, but to summarize your total positive contribution to a solution to the herp community today by your posts, we should all...

just pack up, leave and let BIG SUGAR kick us in the butt

So far you have not presented a single tangible idea other than "give up".

Your focus is on what USARK supposedly can't do.
Fine forget USARK for a moment.

What outside of the box suggestion do you have?
Some other avenue? Some other group? Some other leverage? Some other poker move?

The idea isn't to sit here and bash each other, but come up with a "solution" instead of simply going around in circles with nay-saying.

The time it took someone to read this thread, they could have already signed the petition and at least tried to do something about it.
 
Its NOT ABOUT USARK :rofl:

Please correct me if am wrong, but to summarize your total positive contribution to a solution to the herp community today by your posts, we should all...

just pack up, leave and let BIG SUGAR kick us in the butt

So far you have not presented a single tangible idea other than "give up".

Your focus is on what USARK supposedly can't do.
Fine forget USARK for a moment.

What outside of the box suggestion do you have?
Some other avenue? Some other group? Some other leverage? Some other poker move?

The idea isn't to sit here and bash each other, but come up with a "solution" instead of simply going around in circles with nay-saying.

The time it took someone to read this thread, they could have already signed the petition and at least tried to do something about it.
 
Again...

No "other" solution or alternative presented...:deadhorse

Why am I not surprised at this point.
 
Why do we need others (non-herpers, politicians, big corps) bringing down our community... we have plenty of it alive and well within our own ranks. Bravo

Whats worse, your own solider who's scared to fight along your side or the one who shots you in the back and says its for your own good?
 
It may be a futile endeavor, but unless we try, we'll never know, will we? We will most certainly fail if we do nothing. I'd rather try and fail than sit on my thumbs and bewail my condition.
 
My husband and I signed the petition and my 8 year old did too. My 5 year old wanted to, but I thought he was a bit too young
 
well first off I signed the petition secondly I read the thread and 2 pages of bickering about how "we cant win" or "give up and walk away" certainly is not very encouraging........ but I guess there can be some good to come of discouragement...... IT PISSED ME OFF!!!!!! and it has made me want to fight even harder to overturn the ban!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
 
I cant believe I just read 4 pages of how we apparently are all morons and cannot win this fight and should give up or move to Africa.... Nice encouragement there buddy glad your on our side of the fight.

I signed it.
I joined USARK and Donated.
I GOT the message (the OP's message not the trolling one).
 
I cant believe I just read 4 pages of how we apparently are all morons and cannot win this fight and should give up or move to Africa.... Nice encouragement there buddy glad your on our side of the fight.

I signed it.
I joined USARK and Donated.
I GOT the message (the OP's message not the trolling one).


NO KIDDING!!!!! That person must have been one of the people who voted to have the rights of owning our beloved animals taken away?
:rolleyes:

where do you join USARK?
 
I signed a few days ago when I got the email from webslave, forwarded through my twitter and facebook. We can do this!
 
I wasn't able to sign the petition because when I try to register for the site there's no box to retype the Code in to. Has anyone else had this problem? I was able to join USARK as a bronze member though and after hatching a few snakes will be able to upgrade! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top